In Alpha/Omega, you'll play through the major events of the Bible, gather a party of angels, animal companions, and followers of the faith as you fight off real-life temptations in spiritual combat and explore a variety of game-inspired dreams.
Play the Demo online to see what it's like
Download the game
Includes the 1,000 Hero Point DLCThis version of the game includes the first paid DLC. With the 1,000 Hero Points DLC, you will receive 1,000 Hero Points to spend on weapons and armor, Training Scrolls, or items. You will also randomly receive a top-tier piece of equipment. You will receive one of the following.
- Hero's Purse - Doubles the amount of Hero Points gained from battle
- Skill Ring - Increases a character's Skill Point recharge rate by 25% for faster skill use
- Garments of Vengeance - Adds 25 damage to attacks. "He put on the garments of vengeance" - Isaiah 59:17
- Breastplate of Righteousness - Provides full protection against Darkness. "Stand firm with the breastplate of righteousness" - Ephesians 6:14
- Belt of Truth - Provides full protection against being Lured Astray. "Stand firm with the belt of truth buckled around your waist" - Ephesians 6:14
- Shoes of the Gospel - Provides full protection against being Depressed. "With your feet shod with the readiness of the Gospel" - Ephesians 6:15
- Helmet of Salvation - Adds Skill Points and Healing each round. "And the hope of salvation as a helmet" - 1 Thessalonians 5:8
- Sword of the Spirit - Adds 75 damage to attacks and blinds enemies. "For the word of God penetrates joints and marrow" - Hebrews 4:12
- Shield of Faith - Provides full protection against being Intimidated. "Take up the shield of faith" - Ephesians 6:16
To retrieve your Hero Points and item, go to Heaven's Courtyard and open the chest that you find there. You will reach the courtyard toward the end of the first chapter, Lucifer's Rebellion, or you can Quick Travel to the courtyard from the computer game menu in your character's bedroom after you have completed the first mission.
Free Content UpdatesThe first chapter, "Lucifer's Rebellion," is fully complete and playable, including Replay modes. Players can expect approximately 1.5 hours of gameplay with this first release. The rest of the major events of the Bible will follow in free content updates. In "Lucifer's Rebellion," one of the angels is trying to take over Heaven! Defeat him and prove your ability to guide your ancestors in the faith through each generation.
Build your party and level your characters the way you want. Enjoy the strategy of a robust combat system with powerful skills and items. Revisit your favorite missions and areas in Replay mode.
The next update will bring us to Creation where one of our Fallen Angels will have a very bad day, we'll meet Adam and Eve, and collect a few new companions and items. But beware; there's a snake in the Garden!
Future updates will allow players to farm, raise livestock, hunt, mine, craft, and eventually manage a kingdom in a Biblical setting.
Lock in Your Price!The regular price for Alpha/Omega will increase when we reach certain game content milestones. Our goal is to reward players who join us early while always keeping the price fair for newcomers.
Who Should Play?Alpha/Omega is written from a distinctly Christian perspective. We hope that both gamers who share our beliefs and those who are simply looking for an EPICALLY good story will enjoy it. Alpha/Omega is inspired by Scripture, Christian tradition, and the creator's imagination.
Have you noticed a bug? Want to ask us a question or leave a review?Report a Bug
Ask a Question
Credits and ThanksView the list of technical, artistic, and musical artists who contributed free assets for Alpha/Omega.
ExtrasDownload the Soundtrack!
(Steve was the guitarist for Paragon and the producer for Rogue Blues Band. You'll see more of both in future updates. Enjoy!)